- The does have started kidding and boy are they happy to be milk goats again instead of pregnant goats!
- As of March18th, 2013 we have 4 doelings and 3 bucklings. - ALL SOLD
- We have one more doe ready to give birth in April. Contact us if you want to be notified of available kids for sale from her birth.
- We believe in raising our kids until they are weaned in the late Spring. This gives the baby goats the best chance at developing into strong, healthy goats. We do the bottle feeding, immunizations, dehorning, banding (making bucklings into wethers), ect.
- The kids from the April birth will be ready at the end of July 2013 for delivery to your homestead or farm. Contact us to be put on the interest list and stay tuned for kidding updates
Our 2013 goat kids will be available after they are weaned starting in late Spring. At Sunna Ra Acres we strongly believe in sending viable, healthy goats into the world so we take the time to raise them right here on the farm instead of sending them off before they are ready. We bottle raise the kids on their mother's milk for three months, give them all their immunizations, and make sure they are well socialized.
However we are currently taking reservations and deposits. The kids will be available May-August 2013 for delivery to your homestead or farm. Contact us to be put on the interest list or purchase below; stay tuned for kidding updates.
2013 prices will range from $100 for goat wethers to $200 for purebred dairy doelings.